USPS Tracking is the official Postal Service of the United States and it stands for United States Postal Service. The United States Postal Service tracking is one of the most widely distributed networks in the world. Since there are a lot of people connected to this USPS tracking, there was a severe need to create a single management portal for the entire network. Now a days the entire management process of USPS Tracking was completely manual. But with the passage of time, there need for a single management portal arise with that, the idea of Liteblue was born.
Track packages on Official Website via USPS Tracking
USPS Lite Blue Login Procedure:
- First you have to access the USPS LiteBlue Login website so as to enter the USPS tracking number.
- Once you open the website, you will see that there is some description given regarding the use of the portal. Right below the description, there is the login section.
- You will see two blanks in which you will have to fill your Employee ID and Password.
- Your Employee ID is your unique identification number that you can also find on your salary script or identity card as well.
- password confidential entry code that you will have been provided by your team supervisor in charge. If you want to change your password then you should provide the latest one to enter the system.
- Simply enter your username and password details into the blanks and then select “Log On” tab there. In case you forgot your Password, then select the appropriate option there and follow the procedure to recover your account.
- Finally, you will enter your USPS Tracking number for accessing all the viable resources and information relating to the services.
Recommended Article : USPS Mail Hold
Not only for the employees, but there is a portal for USPS Tracking for individuals who wish to track their packages & Shipments. These were some of the basic characteristics that you would see if you are an employee from USPS Tracking Official site. I hope you got clarity on how to login into USPS LiteBlue Login via LiteBlue.USPS.gov right now. We hope that now you are able to solemly solve the problems in accessing the LiteBlue Login Online (LiteBlue.USPS.gov) services. We hope you enjoyed and got enough information .