You may file Associate in the Nursing indemnity claim for insured mail, COD items, mail with communicating insurance, or first class-specific packages. every communication incorporates a completely different time frame for filing. If your package arrives broken or with missing contents, you will file a claim directly using official website of USPS tracking.
When could I File a Claim?
- USPS tracking package Determined for US Packages or Shipments.
- Click here to File Domestic Claim. International Claims.
- Click the tab on the on top of right, International Shipments, to examine beginning a world inquiry.
If your uninsurable mail is missing or delayed you will request a lost mail search.
How to File a Claim in USPS Tracking?
- Open Any Browser and make sure it is Secure to use.
- Search on
- After that Sign to the Online Claims site with your username and password. New users can register with your credentials at USPS Tracking official site
- Enter to the Tracking/Label Number and shipping date.
- Enter to the address information and claim details.
- Select to the reason for filing a claim.
- To Upload proof of value, such as a receipt of purchase (upload .pdf and .jpg files as attachments).
- USPS tracking is required, enter insurance fees and upload evidence of insurance (e.g., a mailing receipt) using a .pdf or .jpg attachment.
- Review your claim information and submit it to usps tracking.